Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Articles

This is the link to an article I wrote for Homebrewtalk. It is the first article I ever wrote and what got me interested in blogging in the first place. People seemed to like it so I said hey, why not try it again?

I have since taken on the task of writing up two more. The first was about the new Glass big Mouth Bubblers everyone is talking about. Pros cons etc. This next one is going to be on the plastic version, which is awesome by the way. After that I will be comparing the two. See which is better for what type of situation etc.

I will post the articles here first as soon as I am done, so stay tuned!

Also, on a side note. Got a nice IPA experiment in the fermentor right now, keep an eye out for the recipe and tasting notes here in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment